Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fashion Part 2

Okay, here are a few more things I have noticed...
1. Billabong makes more than just surfer clothes here. I did a double take in church when I saw an older woman wearing a very pretty and not at all surfer-style Billabong sweater the oher day.
2. Esprit is going strong here. Is it even sold back home? Probably is and I have never noticed!
3. Men who are able to dress in "business casual" here only ever wear black, dark grey or navy pants with their button down shirts. Pat found this out the hard way once he packed only khaki pants for his 3 months here.
4. It is my pet peave when people (both women and men) where pants that look like denim but aren't. Either wear jeans or don't but the denim looking pants are ugly.
5. I saw a kid come out of a shoe store with his mom and I noticed him running and jumping all over to text out his new kicks. Guess that is universal. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment